The Sisters are involved in
Education and instruction
• Teaching, literacy training, tutoring
• Working with adults: discernment groups, bible study, prayer groups
Health and social works
• Visiting the sick and aid to elderly persons
• Visiting in prisons and welcoming the families of inmates
• Listening to persons in difficult situations in rural and urban areas
• For justice, defending the voiceless: Catholic Charities, Christians Against Torture, Peace and Justice
• Helping individuals return to society, protecting Creation.
• Being present to and living among the residents
• Prayer and multiple services ...
For more information, contact
8 rue de la Chapelle